Wednesday, March 28, 2012

FINALLY!!!! We are heading to print....

Hello All....

Well it felt like it was never going to happen but we finally have all the artwork and packaging approved and in the hands of the printer. I am just waiting for the final press sheet from the printer and then we go ON THE PRESSES. I will have sample decks 2-3 weeks after that and the final shipment of decks should arrive in 6 weeks. I will make every attempt to send you your decks FIRST so you don't have to wait any longer but you will hear from me way before that.

The website will be updated and will go live as soon as the decks arrive for sale. I will send you all a link to the website to get your feedback before we go live to the public. This should be within 4 weeks time.

I will keep you posted on the sales process as well from now on. I have so many leads I need to begin pursuing. I was just waiting til I knew when I could get samples out to interested retailers. And so the fun begins!

Please check out images of the front and back of the box below. If I could have put each of your cards on a cover I would have but alas after hundreds of combinations, we decided on these and I think it looks SO INVITING!!

Thank you all for all your incredible work on this deck. It's absolutely stunning!